Take to the Skies with Spektrum Avian Brushless Motors for Fixed-wing Models
The combination of superior performance, high reliability and user-friendly features makes the Spektrum Avian Brushless Motors an excellent choice for your next aircraft project. Plus, the wide selection means there's Avian Brushless motor that's ideal for whatever the application, including brushed-to-brushless upgrades as well as combustion-to-electric conversions. Equip your airplane with an Avian motor to compliment your Smart Technology equipped models!
- Rapid Acceleration and Extreme Torque: Expertly engineered to deliver fast, smooth and precise acceleration and power.
- Reliable and Virtually Maintenance-free: Equipped with double-shielded sealed bearings, precision balanced motor bell and gold-plated bullet connectors.
- Excellent Cooling: Engineered to help airflow move through the motor for efficient cooling during and after flight.
- Lightweight design
- Powerful and durable Rare-Earth Neodymium magnets
- 14-pole stator for smooth and precise propulsion
- Includes all required hardware: preinstalled gold plated bullet connectors, aluminum motor mount, prop adapter and female ESC connectors
- Perfect match for the Spektrum Smart Avian 100 amp ESC
- Perfect electric conversion upgrade for 20cc size gas combustion power systems
- Recommended Voltage Range – 18.5 - 22.2V / 5-6S LiPo
- Recommended Propeller Range – 16x6 to 17x8 Electric Propeller
- Recommended Model Flying weight – 3D 4080 g (9 lbs) - Sport 6520 g (14.5 lbs)
- Max Wattage – 1200w
- Max Current – Max Burst Amps (85A) Max Continuous Amps (80A)
2.6" (66 mm)
2" (51 mm)
0.32" (8 mm)
Maximum Burst Current
Maximum Continuous Current
Idle Current (Io)
18.5 - 22.1V
Recommended Speed Control
0.79" (20 mm)