- Built-in variometer and altitude sensor
- Compatible with all Spektrum® DSMX® transmitters
- Compact design fits most parkflyer size and larger aircraft
- Capable of 11ms frame rates
- Integrated telemetry with built-in ports for RPM, flight pack voltage, temperature sensors and X-bus for telemetry sensor expansion
- Receiver pack voltage and flight log data available without the need for additional sensors
- Dual antennas for optimal RF performance
- Extended antennas designed for optimal performance with carbon fuselage aircraft
The AR9320T receiver is a feature-packed, 9-channel receiver with integrated full-range telemetry. The AR9320T features built-in connection ports for RPM, Flight Pack Voltage, and Temperature sensors as well as an X-Bus port for additional telemetry options. No sensor is required to receive flight log or receiver pack voltage telemetry data.
If you have a DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter capable of 11ms frame rates, the AR9320T receiver will deliver lightning-fast input-to-output response that is perfect for high-performance applications like 3D helis and airplanes. The AR9320T includes 1 DSMX carbon fuse remote receiver that allows you take advantage of Spektrum MultiLink™ technology. This patented technology eliminates the reflected signal fading and antenna blind spots that can affect all 2.4GHz systems.
The AR9320T was designed specifically for carbon fuselage aircraft, and includes a special antenna design that overcomes RF limitations by allowing you to route the antennas through the side of the fuselage to the outside of the aircraft. The AR9320T also includes a built-in variometer sensor that automatically senses barometric pressure in order to determine rate of climb, and provides altitude above ground level (AGL) with no calibration required. This built-in variometer makes the AR9320T ideal for sailplane enthusiasts.