- Large 5684 can size to fit the demands of giant scale crawlers and scalers
- FOC (Field-Oriented Control) equipped
- High-quality 4-pole sintered rotor
- Polarity protection - magnetic encoder inside the motor guarantees consistency between three phases' signals and always outputs precise signals indicated by rotor position. When installing simply match wire color to esc connectors
- 3.5mm gold plated bullet connectors
- Waterproof sensor wire with locking plug and gasket
- High-quality construction with precision ball bearings and hardened steel 5mm output shaft
The Firma 1200Kv Sensored Brushless Motor is a great choice for giant scale crawlers, rock racers, and trailers running on 2S – 4S LiPo power. Specificly sourced for the Axial® SCX6™ platform to provide the ultimate performance for maximum power and realism. Featuring a low cog 4-pole 8-magnet rotor design, CNC machined aluminum housing, insulated high purity copper windings, high-quality alloy steel 5mm output shaft, and precision bearings for high durability and smooth rotation. Preinstalled with 3.5mm gold plated bullet connectors for easy installation.
The SPEKTRUM FIRMA 120A SENSORED BRUSHLESS SMART CRAWLER ESC IS REQUIRED.