- 12-channel full range receiver
- Includes one internal and three remote receivers
- SmartSafe™ failsafe system
- Flight Log and Telemetry compatible (optional)
- Patented MultiLink™ receiver technology
- X-Plus compatible
- 2048 Resolution
- High-speed 11ms operation when used with capable transmitters
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
The AR12020 full range 12-channel, X-Plus™ compatible receiver features DSM2&erg; and DSMX® technology and is compatible with all Spektrum™ and JR® aircraft radios that support DSM2 and DSMX technology including: JR12X, 11X, X9503, X9303, Spektrum DX10t, DX8, DX7, DX7se, DX6i, DX5e and Module Systems.
Full range up to 12-channel aircraft including:
• All types and sizes of glow, gas and electric powered airplanes
• All types and sizes of no-powered gliders
• All types and sizes of glow, gas and electric powered helicopters
AR12020 Receiver main unit
Remote receiver (3) - SPM9645
24" remote receiver extension (1) - SPM9013
12" remote receiver extension (1) - SPM9012
9" remote receiver extension (1) - SPM9011
Male/Female bind plug - SPM6803
IMPORTANT: Not for use in airplanes that have full carbon fuselages OR that have significant carbon or conductive structures. We recommend using either the AR6255 or AR9300/AR9310 receivers for carbon fuselage applications.
NOTICE: The AR12020 receiver is not compatible with the Spektrum DX6 park flyer transmitter.