- For use with Pro Series module systems
- Will work with any of Spektrum’s other transmitters or module systems
- When matched with a standard DSM surface module system, DX2.0 or DX3.0 transmitter, it will decrease latency by 1.3ms
- Includes telemetry output capability
- Fuel-proof case and conformal coating on the circuitry help protect it from the most punishing racing environments
- Compatible with Spektrum On-board Telemetry Module (SPM1325)
- Integrated bind button for binding
While the original system adds just 5.6 milliseconds (that’s 5.6 thousandths of a second) to your radio’s own processing time, the Pro System’s module and receiver combine to lower this already miniscule figure to a scant 3.0 milliseconds. (Each module and receiver–– either of which may be used with your original system’s components –– reduces original system processing time by 1.3 milliseconds.)
It all adds up to lightning fast response and it’s sure to have racers feeling more connected than ever.
To handle the rigors of competitive racing, we’ve treated your Pro Series receiver with a virtually clear conformal coating called Reliakote.™ It’s an exclusive Spektrum plus that ensures reliable performance no matter how much dirt , gunk or motor spray works its way into your Pro Series receiver’s case.
Increasing durability even more, we've changed the type of plastic used for the case. The new case is now fuelproof. No need to worry about small fuel spills -- it can take it.
With the Pro Series, we've taken a great thing and made it even better.
Always purchase products from a Horizon Hobby, Inc. authorized dealer to ensure authentic high-quality Spektrum product. Horizon Hobby, Inc. disclaims all support and warranty with regards, but not limited to, compatibility and performance of counterfeit products or products claiming compatibility with DSM2 or Spektrum.
Attention: Horizon Hobby has confirmed that all Spektrum Products being sold by KoKo Technology are counterfeit. We consider it a danger to use these products, waive all liability and will not support any warranty or service in regards to them.