- Ultra fast 0.08 second transit time with 166 oz-in of torque at 6.0V
- Precise digital control
- Coreless motor for extended motor life and provides smoother operation
- Dual ball bearings provide less resistance for higher performance and longer life
- Z connectors are compatible with JR® and Spektrum™ receivers
- 8-inch 22 gauge wire
- Titanium gears for maximum durability and reliability
- Overload protection
- Mounting lug height optimized for surface applications
The S6040 servo combines the impressive ultra fast .08-second transit time with 167 ounces of torque and titanium gears. The coreless motor allows for extended motor life and a smoother operation. This performance, along with the smooth precision of its dual ball-bearing output shaft and titanium gears, makes it the ultimate upgrade*. Along with the Z connectors, the S6040 servo allows for compatibility with JR® and Spektrum™ receivers.
*This servo is not recommended for 1/8-scale off-road applications.
Click Here to see Spektrum's Servo Reference Chart