- Integrated camera and 25mw transmitter
- Protective outer shell for extreme durability
- Water, shock and dust resistant
- Excellent image clarity in all lighting conditions
- Enough signal range for small park flyers and quad racers
- Compatible with 5.8GHz Fat Shark headsets
- Powered separately or through modeler's receiver
- Remote channel selection available when powered through receiver aux port
- Integrated power filter prevents motor and servo interference
- No 2.4GHz RC interference
- HAM license required for North American operation
- Installs in seconds
Needed To Complete
- Open Port on Receiver or Y Harness
- 5.8GHz FPV Headset or Monitor
- 3.9-6.0 Volt Power Source
Spektrum and Fat Shark have partnered to create the VA2510, a durable, easy-to-use water-resistant camera / VTX combo. The System utilizes a 25mw VTX, which provides phenomenal video range for FPV. The VA2510 is ideal for quad racers looking for a simple 25mw installation, but really stands out when used for boats, cars and trucks.
Installation has never been easier. All you need is an open receiver port for power and some double-sided tape to mount and it is ready to transmit video to your 5.8ghz headset.
When powering the VA2510 through an auxiliary channel on your receiver, its integrated power filter will prevent interference from the model's motor and servos. Channels frequency is changed simply by the touch of a button on the camera, but you can also assign a transmitter switch or dial to whatever aux channel the camera is connected to and remotely change channel frequencies easily from your radio.
The camera on this system is a top-of-the-line CMOS 700TVL FatShark camera, which uses a wide-angle lense to provide clean and crisp full-color images to your display.
The VA2510 is compatible with all 5.8GHz Fat Shark headsets and can be installed in minutes. A HAM license is required for to operate the VA2510 in North America
† A HAM license is required for to operate the VA2510 in North America