- Transmitter Only (Receiver and Servos are not included)
- 50-model memory
- Backlit 128 x 64 high-resolution dot-matrix LCD
- Real-time Integrated Telemetry (rpm/speed, temp, lap)*
- Drop down steering wheel and other improved ergonomics
- Vibrating and tone alerts
- Servo speed
- Right- and left-hand compatible
- DSM2 2.4GHz technology offers the fastest response rate of 5.5ms with 4096 resolution
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) and Traction Control
- One-touch, easy-to-use programming
- Programmable Steering Rate override
- On-the-fly throttle and steering exponential adjustments
- All switches can be programmed to operate in either direction
- Four programmable timers: Up, Down, Integrated and Rolling Lap
- Graphically supported Travel Adjust and Expo curves
- Two programmable mixes
- Adjustable trim steps
- Digital servo monitor displays graphic and digital servo positions
- Calibration screen allows recalibration of steering and throttle positions for the ultimate in accuracy
- Compatible with DSM, DSM2™ and Marine surface receivers
High-End Software. Drive Like an Expert.
The DX3R PRO is packed with first-class software, including servo speed adjustment, ABS, traction control and 50-model memory. It’s marine-compatible and comes with four timer functions—including a rolling lap timer. When it's time for software updates, the DX3R PRO's SD card functionality makes it simple.*
*SD card not included.
Advanced Ergonomics. Designed to Fit the Way You Drive.
The Spektrum DX3R PRO is an advanced-level surface transmitter system. So naturally it comes with advanced-level ergonomics. Everything about the DX3R PRO is made to fit the way you drive, from the optional dropdown steering wheel to the easy-to-read backlit screen to the large grip. Right- and left-hand settings are also included.
Built-In Telemetry: Check temp, speed and voltage in real-time.*
Drive smarter with the DX3R PRO. You can monitor your engine or motor temperature, keep tabs on your engine rpm's or vehicle speed, track battery voltage, and check your lap time. The DX3R PRO and integrated telemetry let you do all this right from the large LCD readout. Transmitter also includes vibrating and audible alerts.
* Requires telemetry compatible receiver and sensors (sold separately).
The replacement antenna for the DX3R is not available seperatly. Please contact Horizon Hobby Service for replacement options.
Note on calculating Speed:
The roll out conversion factor for the DX3R Pro needs to be input as a measure in feet. If the roll out from Method A (page 17 of the manual) is measured in inches, divide this result by 12 to determine your conversion factor.