- DSMX® 7-Channel Receiver
- BeastX 3-axis MEMS flybarless stabilization system
- Integrated power bus for high-voltage setups
- No BEC regulators required
- Data and telemetry capable
- Easy to set up and adjust - no programming interface required
- Compact and lightweight
- Compatible with DSM2® and DSMX transmitters with heli programming
The AR7300BX combines the security of a 7-channel, DSMX® receiver with the precision of a BeastX® flybarless system in a single, compact unit. It's simple to use too. No special programming interface is needed for setup and adjustment. All you need is the DSM2® or DSMX transmitter it's bound to.
Complementing this incredible technology is an integrated power bus that eliminates the need for a BEC*. It is designed to handle the demanding current loads of today's high-voltage servos. This makes the AR7300BX a great choice for high powered 550- to 800- size electric helis as well as .50- to .90- size gas/nitro machines. The included switch harness is designed so that, should the switch fail, it will fail in the 'on' position.
*The AR7300BX receiver does not regulate voltage output to servos.
A USB programmer for making firmware updates is available separately.